error CS0246: The type or namespace name 'VoiceComponentImpl' could not be found

Options

I have a couple of these errors thrown around in my project and i am lost on how to fix this. I have search the documentation, and even the forum for any help without luck.

I am using a game ready app and these errors only popup when i import the game ready app.

Please help

Best Answer

• chuckyw
    chuckyw
    Answer ✓
    Options

yes, it looks like incorrectly imported. Remove all files and directories in Assets\Photon\PhotonVoice or maybe even Assets\Photon and try to import the package from Asset Store again.

Answers

• chuckyw
    Options

Hi, is this the only error you have? Try checking, if you have the Photon Voice 2.50 package correctly imported (ie try to reimport the package from Unity Store).

• drwale2000
    Options

Actually i have more errors than that. I have 15 errors relating to photon. Below are all the errors

Assets\Photon\PhotonVoice\Code\VoiceConnection.cs(29,18): error CS0101: The namespace 'Photon.Voice.Unity' already contains a definition for 'VoiceConnection'

Assets\Photon\PhotonVoice\Code\VoiceConnection.cs(27,6): error CS0579: Duplicate 'DisallowMultipleComponent' attribute

Assets\Photon\PhotonVoice\Code\SpeakerAudioFilterRead.cs(15,45): error CS0115: 'SpeakerAudioFilterRead.CreateAudioOut()': no suitable method found to override

Assets\Photon\PhotonVoice\Code\UnityVoiceClient.cs(73,17): error CS0246: The type or namespace name 'VoiceComponentImpl' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)

Assets\Photon\PhotonVoice\Code\VoiceConnection.cs(387,21): error CS0111: Type 'VoiceConnection' already defines a member called 'ConnectUsingSettings' with the same parameter types

Assets\Photon\PhotonVoice\Code\VoiceConnection.cs(548,33): error CS0111: Type 'VoiceConnection' already defines a member called 'Awake' with the same parameter types

Assets\Photon\PhotonVoice\Code\VoiceConnection.cs(804,32): error CS0111: Type 'VoiceConnection' already defines a member called 'OnVoiceStateChanged' with the same parameter types

Assets\Photon\PhotonVoice\Code\VoiceConnection.cs(1077,32): error CS0111: Type 'VoiceConnection' already defines a member called 'OnOperationResponseReceived' with the same parameter types

These are some of them. This is the only thing stopping me from building my app

• chuckyw
    chuckyw
    Answer ✓
    Options

yes, it looks like incorrectly imported. Remove all files and directories in Assets\Photon\PhotonVoice or maybe even Assets\Photon and try to import the package from Asset Store again.

• drwale2000
    Options

Thanks, finally resolved it