Unable to connect to server

When the network is not connected, it automatically ends immediately after it is opened; This function can be enabled when the network is connected.

Best Answer

• chvetsov
    chvetsov mod
    Answer ✓

Ah, now I got what is going on.

@icetime photon checks the license, if there is no connection to internet it fails to do so and stops working

you have to be connected to internet while it is running

best,

ilya

Answers

• hi, @icetime

that is your code that throws an exception. I can not help you here. From logs that I see I do not see any correlation with our code

best,

ilya

• hi,

If the computer is connected to the Internet, the server will start normally, the server will not automatically shut down, the log will run here.

Follow-up information is printed only when the server is manually shut down.

However, when the computer is not connected to the network, I start the server, and soon after the server starts up, it automatically runs the stop function of the server

• chvetsov
    chvetsov mod
    Answer ✓

Ah, now I got what is going on.

@icetime photon checks the license, if there is no connection to internet it fails to do so and stops working

you have to be connected to internet while it is running

best,

ilya

• ok,thanks.

Can I understand that the license cannot be used when the Internet is disconnected?

• yes. we need connection to check the license

best,

ilya

• ok,thank very much!