Getting error message 32752 when creating a room

Options

Hello,

I'm working on a multiplayer game in Unity, using Photon PUN 2.39.

Starting with today, sometimes when I want to create a room the OnCreateRoomFailed callback is triggered with 32752 return code and the following message:

Cannot create new room: (32752) - System.IO.FileNotFoundException : Could not load file or assembly 'Newtonsoft.Json, Version=13.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=30ad4fe6b2a6aeed'. The system cannot find the file specified.

Stack Trace:

at Photon. Hive.PluginWebHooks.WebHooksPlugin.SetupInstance(IPluginHost host, Dictionary`2 config, String& errorMsg)

at Photon. Hive.PluginWebHooks.PluginFactory.Create(IPluginHost gameHost, String pluginName, Dictionary`2 config, String& errorMsg) in C:\TeamCity buildAgentlwork1648469af684c1dcbi\src-server Plugins\WebHooks1.2\PluginFactory.cs:line 11

at Photon. Hive. Plugin.PluginManager.CreatePluginWithFactory (IPluginHost sink, String pluginName) in C:\TeamCity\buildAgent\work\648469af684c1dcbl\src-server\Hive\PhotonHive\Plugin\PluginManager.cs:line 542

at Photon.Hive.Plugin.PluginManager.GetGamePlugin(IPluginHost sink, String pluginName) in C:\TeamCity\buildAgent\work\1648469af684c1dcbl\src-server\Hive\PhotonHive\Plugin\PluginManager.cs:line 259

There was no recent update to the game (I tested even with a stable one-year-old version that is working for a while) so this error is appearing out of nowhere.

The code for creating a room is this:

private static readonly RoomOptions RoomOptions = new RoomOptions
{
    MaxPlayers = 20, CleanupCacheOnLeave = false, PlayerTtl = 0, IsVisible = true,
    CustomRoomPropertiesForLobby = new[] {Constants.MapNameProperty}
};

public void CreateRoom(string roomName)
{
    menuManager.SetInfoText("Creating a room...");

PhotonNetwork.CreateRoom(roomName, RoomOptions);
}

I'm also using webhooks but they are all quite simple. For example, the server code (nodejs express) for the endpoint connected to PathCreate is something like this:

router.post('/createAction', (req, res) => {

// save data about the room

return res.json({
        ResponseCode: 0
    });
})

and it's working for a year without a problem.

Disabling webhooks seems to solve the room creation problem.

What do you think is the problem and how can I solve it?

Answers

• Tobias
    Tobias admin
    edited November 2022
    Options

This was a server-side issue which we fixed.

When did you encounter this and on which region?

• Triclops
    Options

@Tobias I am facing the similar issue when creating a room on my local server, it is a self hosted server through server plugin.

• Tobias
    Options

Please ... be more specific. I would like to help but "similar issue" is just not explaining your case well. It could be a number of different issues.

If it's really similar, then the fix mentioned above will help. In all other cases, debug, gather info and post your own thread with proper info.