Why is my input lag on clients

Options

Best Answer

• Isaac_Augusto
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hi,

Defining the physics server mode as Client prediction on NPC should give better results.

-----

Isaac Augusto

Photon Fusion Team

Answers

• Isaac_Augusto
    edited August 2022
    Options

Hi,

Could you explain better what you´re experiencing? The input logic is not wrong, are you sure the lag is not caused by the internet connection or the way you're moving the player?

-----

Isaac Augusto

Photon Fusion Team

• Hello! I've already tried everything, but it doesn't work.. I tried to do everything in 3d according to the tutorial

in 3d everything works, but if I do everything in 2v, then it lags. The client lags input

• in WEBGL In 3D input works without lag, but in 2D input lags

• Hi,

Could you please try to host on a different provider? It shouldn't have differences between 3D or 2D.

-----

Isaac Augusto

Photon Fusion Team

• All day I try to do, move the body through rigidbody.Move () ..in WebGL, clients always have late input....

if I move the body through transform.position and there is a NetTransform on the gameObject, then there is no problem .. but I need to move the body using physics and so that the input does not lag with clients ...

• Isaac_Augusto
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hi,

Defining the physics server mode as Client prediction on NPC should give better results.

-----

Isaac Augusto

Photon Fusion Team