"My PhotonServer startup closes automatically, please help me!"

Options

In recent days, I have only begun to learn this SDK, I set it according to the document, but it will automatically close after starting, I looked up some information but did not get the answer, maybe I missed it, please help me, thank you!

Answers

• Meep
    Meep ✭✭✭
    Options

I am going to assume this is not the LoadBalancing application, but rather your own custom server.

32948: 17:33:36.506 - CService::OnException() - Exception: CManagedHost::StartApplication() - Failed to start application in AppDomain: 2 - 尚未实现

I do not read your language, but translator gives the impression that a function which should be implemented is not yet implemented. Do you have a code sample? have you properly overridden the functions inherited from ApplicationBase ?

• yaonian
    Options

After listening to your suggestion, I made a modification to that function, but now a new error has occurred.

• yaonian
    Options

@Markus After listening to your suggestion, I made a modification to that function, but now a new error has occurred.

• chvetsov
    Options

answered in different thread

best,

ilya

• GGBingo
    GGBingo
    edited August 2022
    Options

I also encountered the same problem, How do I fix it?🙁

• chvetsov
    Options

hi, @GGBingo

please write more about issue you have? check deploy/bin_Win64/logs folder. clean up it. start photon and check log for error. what do you see?

best,

ilya