Photon Cloud RPC loosing

Options
Qmaks
Qmaks ✭✭
Hellow. I send a lot of RPC calls in one time. and some of them is not delivered.Why its happen?

Comments

• dreamora
    Options
    you likely send more reliable operations than the configuration allows at max per 'service call'
  • Qmaks
    Options
    dreamora wrote:
    you likely send more reliable operations than the configuration allows at max per 'service call'

Where i can configure this options? How to solve this problem?
  • Tobias
    Options
    There is no hard limit of operations/sec in a room. This can't be the cause for your issues.
    I think RPCs are always reliable but maybe you are overloading the network and throtteling kicks in and everything takes longer to get done.

It's hard to judge without more info. How often are you sending how much? Does it cause any errors in the connection?
  • Qmaks
    Options
    I send 200 byte in one RPC with 2 "yeild return 0;" delay. About 300-900 rpc call.
    No errors, Master client send RPCs and client recieve all of them expect 2-or-3 loosing RPC.
  • Tobias
    Options
    Can you please update to PUN v1.7 and let me know if the issue persists?
    I want to make sure we didn't fix this some time before and PUN v1.7 is the latest release.
  • Qmaks
    Options
    Tobias wrote:
    Can you please update to PUN v1.7 and let me know if the issue persists?
    I want to make sure we didn't fix this some time before and PUN v1.7 is the latest release.

I update PUN to v1.7 and issue is persists.
  • Can you pls send us repro code?
  • Qmaks wrote:
    I send 200 byte in one RPC with 2 "yeild return 0;" delay
    That means you are sending RPC messages *every frame* !
  • Kaiserludi
    Options
    mindlube wrote:
    Qmaks wrote:
    I send 200 byte in one RPC with 2 "yeild return 0;" delay
    That means you are sending RPC messages *every frame* !
    Which definitely is not the way to go!