SupportLogger OnDisconnected(DisconnectByServerReasonUnknown).

disconnect.jpg
I am having a problem in diagnosing a random server disconnect when other clients are connecting. It only seems to happen 1 out of 10 or so times even following the same steps. I tried enabling support logger, but the disconnect reason is always unknown. is there any way to get extra info about the disconnect cause? Thanks in advance!

Comments

• I have also tried changing the ports using ServerPortOverrides to 2700X, but still can see this problem. any suggestions on how to get more info about the cause of disconnect?

PhotonPortDefinition photonPortDefinition = new PhotonPortDefinition();
    photonPortDefinition.NameServerPort = 27000;
    photonPortDefinition.MasterServerPort = 27001;
    photonPortDefinition.GameServerPort = 27002;
    PhotonNetwork.ServerPortOverrides = photonPortDefinition;

The error code currently does not give me enough info:
    [3:29.29] SupportLogger OnDisconnected(DisconnectByServerReasonUnknown).
    UnityEngine.Debug:Log (object)
    Photon.Realtime.SupportLogger:OnDisconnected (Photon.Realtime.DisconnectCause) (at Assets/Photon/PhotonRealtime/Code/SupportLogger.cs:341)
    Photon.Realtime.ConnectionCallbacksContainer:OnDisconnected (Photon.Realtime.DisconnectCause) (at Assets/Photon/PhotonRealtime/Code/LoadBalancingClient.cs:4110)
    Photon.Realtime.LoadBalancingClient:OnStatusChanged (ExitGames.Client.Photon.StatusCode) (at Assets/Photon/PhotonRealtime/Code/LoadBalancingClient.cs:3078)
    ExitGames.Client.Photon.PeerBase/<>c__DisplayClass109_0:<EnqueueStatusCallback>b__0 () (at D:/Dev/Work/photon-dotnet-sdk/PhotonDotNet/PeerBase.cs:1156)
    ExitGames.Client.Photon.EnetPeer:DispatchIncomingCommands () (at D:/Dev/Work/photon-dotnet-sdk/PhotonDotNet/EnetPeer.cs:440)
    ExitGames.Client.Photon.PhotonPeer:DispatchIncomingCommands () (at D:/Dev/Work/photon-dotnet-sdk/PhotonDotNet/PhotonPeer.cs:1863)
    Photon.Pun.PhotonHandler:Dispatch () (at Assets/Photon/PhotonUnityNetworking/Code/PhotonHandler.cs:221)
    Photon.Pun.PhotonHandler:FixedUpdate () (at Assets/Photon/PhotonUnityNetworking/Code/PhotonHandler.cs:147)
  • Does anyone have any idea about this? It is pretty critical issue for me... thanks!
    [3:29.29] SupportLogger OnDisconnected(DisconnectByServerReasonUnknown).
    How to diagnose disconnection problems when DisconnectByServerReasonUnknown is received?
  • In this case, please mail us: developer@photonengine.com
    Send your appid, which client package you use and the version numbers of that and Unity. Also, which platforms are affected?
  • Thanks, I sent a mail.