Connecttion Error on HoloLens 2

Options
I developed a program that is working on Hololens 2 two or three months ago. The program worked well at that time.
However, I fixed some codes to update contents and put the program on the HoloLens 2 again. The Error occurred with the ExceptionOnConnect message.

public override void OnDisconnected(DisconnectCause cause)
{
LogData(string.Format("Disconnected to Photon server!!! [{0}]", cause));
}

The Error Message occurred in the upper function.
The program is running well in the PC version unity.

Could you please inform me the reason to fix it?

Thanks.

Comments

• Tobias
    Options
    We need some context. Now we just know what happened...

Have a look at this and get us as much info as you can:
    https://doc.photonengine.com/en-us/pun/current/getting-started/get-help

It starts with telling us which client package you use and the version it has...
    Don't post your appid here. The first 8 characters of it are enough but you could also just mail it: developer@photonengine.com
  • youb1649
    Options
    Unity Version: 2019.3.9f1 Personal
    Photon PUN Version: v2.32 (09. June 2021) using Photon PUN 2+
    Visual Studio Version: Version 16.9.2 (Microsoft Visual Studio Community 2019)
    HoloLens Version: 2

When I run the program on a standalone PC, It looks working well.
    But, It occurs the connection Error(ExceptionOnConnect) on HoloLens 2.

[Download Source Code from the Google Drive link below]
    https://drive.google.com/file/d/1OIpSvod7zVKvJJ1fIrsUfoC0bvzAR32n/view?usp=sharing

Could you please test the code in your place on PC and HoloLens 2(If you have it)?
    Also, If you find the reason, please inform me. I'm still looking for the reason for few days.
  • Tobias
    Options
    I am sorry but we run code only as last resort.
    Enable the SupportLogger and set the highest log levels in the PhotonServerSettings. Then run this again on device.
    Send us the logs.

Maybe check your device's settings and make sure it does not block UDP in the port range 5055-5058.
  • youb1649
    Options
    I think the upper problem was solved but not very much clean.
    I composed the test program with the currently newest version of Unity, MRTK, and PUN. Then, the PUN client connects Photon Server well.

Unity Version: 2020.3.11f1 Personal
    Photon PUN Version: v2.32 (09. June 2021) using Photon PUN 2+
    MRTK version: 2.7.0
    Visual Studio Version: Version 16.9.2 (Microsoft Visual Studio Community 2019)
    HoloLens Version: 2

Guessing, if the program doesn't work with some specific devices (such as HoloLens2), it can compose and test all utilities' latest version.
  • Tobias
    Options
    Hm? Using the lastest versions on the HL 2 successfully does not sound so bad (not very clean)?!
    PUN 2 largely builds on Unity's per-platform compilation in which the final Socket implementation is provided by Unity. There are some versions with known bugs and updating Unity can make a lot of sense.