Msg/sec statistics - where to find?

Options
Hi there!

Am I right understand that actual count of messages per sec may be seen in PhotonStatsGUI component?
"N sec average: in | out | sum" - the values are there?
If it's allright, why these values are much lower than N*N*sendRate (where N is room players count)?

I tested it with 6 players, sendRate = 10, without any network culling. And it shows sum value about 50, when estimated value must be 6*6*10 = 360?

Comments

• Tobias
    Options
    You can see the count of messages for one client. Not the entire room.
    Any update, message, RPC a client sends counts, as well as any message any player receives.
    The final word on message counting has the server, so you can see those values in the Dashboard.
  • zaktan
    Options
    Tobias wrote: »
    You can see the count of messages for one client. Not the entire room.
    Any update, message, RPC a client sends counts, as well as any message any player receives.
    The final word on message counting has the server, so you can see those values in the Dashboard.

Thank you for the response!
    So, I need to multiple the seen value on players count to get estimated msg/sec for entire room?
    And in the Dashboard I can't see any msgs stats... Is it shown for 20 CCU testing plan somewhere?
  • Tobias
    Options
    For the 20 CCU plans, we don't show all stats. This is more to avoid the effort than to bug you.

Any message sent and received is counted, then summed up for the room, exactly.
    The Traffic Stats can also get you a count.