Can photon sever and unity work together to complete an android app?

Options

If I need to create a local server using photon sever and a room with pun2, can photon sever V4 and pun2 and unity work together to complete a multiplayer game on the android side? Can this game be implemented through these techniques?

When connecting to the front-end code of unity and the local server of photn sever, it is used in the front-end code peer.connect (); Function? Is the public IP of the local server used in the function? Or is there any other way to connect? I will only connect a local PC game and a local server of photon sever

If i don't use PuN2 and only use photon sever V4 on the server side, how can you create multiple rooms?

Comments

• JohnTube
    JohnTube ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    If I need to create a local server using photon sever and a room with pun2, can photon sever V4 and pun2 and unity work together to complete a multiplayer game on the android side? Can this game be implemented through these techniques?
    Yes, Yes.
    When connecting to the front-end code of unity and the local server of photn sever, it is used in the front-end code peer.connect (); Function?
    Just setup PhotonServerSettings as shown in the documentation (disable UseNameServer, set ServerAddress) and then call PhotonNetwork.ConnectUsingSettings();
    Is the public IP of the local server used in the function? Or is there any other way to connect? I will only connect a local PC game and a local server of photon sever
    Just set the local private IP address then in PhotonServerSettings and call PhotonNetwork.ConnectUsingSettings().
    If i don't use PuN2 and only use photon sever V4 on the server side, how can you create multiple rooms?
    You can use any Photon Realtime client SDK to connect to self-hosted Photon Server. But PUN is the simples, easiest and the one with a lot of tutorials and learning materials online.