Realtime SDK Integration in Android Studio

Options
Read through a lot of forum posts on or around this topic and after 4 days of trying I can still not make this work. I'm using the CMakeLists.txt approach and it just shouldn't be such a mystery to add three .a static libs and use them in code. Can anyone share a working example of this? I'd love to be proven that I'm a complete idiot here provided I can get on with integration into my project. I've tried multiple approaches an just nothing seems to work! The closest I've gotten is getting everything to build with no errors but as soon as I use anything in code I get a ton of errors to undefined references and many of them seem to reference a D: drive which baffles me?

Comments

• CogSimGuy
    Options
    OMG! I finally got this working...the subtleties of cmake are truly a nightmare especially when combined with Android Studio. If anyone wants/cares let me know and I will post a breakdown of my CMakeLists.txt to get this working.
  • Kaiserludi
    Options
    Hi @CogSimGuy.
    If anyone wants/cares let me know and I will post a breakdown of my CMakeLists.txt to get this working.
    That would indeed be very welcome as you are certainly not the first one who had a hard time with Android Studio integration and very likely won't be the last.
    So I am sure that future readers would appreciate such a breakdown.

Out of curiosity:
    Did you try the tutorial that is linked at https://forum.photonengine.com/discussion/comment/52621/#Comment_52621?