Is there 100CCU no-floating free licences?

Options
frank
edited January 2012 in Photon Server
I have a friend in army where can not connect to internet(so can not use the 100ccu free floating license), and he want to do testing using photon, if photon is ok, the army wants to develop some applications with photon. So can you provide 100CCU no-floating free licences for local network testing?

thank you?

Comments

• dreamora
    Options
    There is a 20CCU non floating for this purpose in the unity bootcamp game.
  • Tobias
    Options
    If the 20cuu non-floating license is not usable in your case, contact us and we'll provide you with time-constrained licenses for your testing.
  • thank you!
    both the 20CCU no floating and the time-constrained licenses are usable to my friend's case.
  • Could you provide a no floating license with the CCU belows 200, because the project will be used for military training in outdoors(such as the desert or the mountainous area .etc) where no internet.
    How much money?
  • Tobias
    Options
    We will contact you by mail.
  • llliao_104
    Options
    Tobias wrote: »
    If the 20cuu non-floating license is not usable in your case, contact us and we'll provide you with time-constrained licenses for your testing.

Excuse me,I have the same needs,could tell me how to contact you? I tried to send an email to developer@photonengine.com,but the email was rejeted.