Count of total players connected?

hey, basicly im actually using photon chat for my multiplayer game. since normal photon doesnt work on WEBGL and Photon chat does it would be quite nice to see every player connected to the Server. if there arent any solutions thats fine. since i couldnt find anything about it i just thought i would ask.

Comments

• JohnTube
    JohnTube ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hi @Nerfski,

Thank you for choosing Photon!
    since normal photon doesnt work on WEBGL
    Well it should work, this is unexpected. I assume by "normal photon" you mean PUN / PhotonNetwork? please try with the latest PUN 2 version and if issue persists, report this issue separately or search the forum to avoid duplicates.
    if you mean Photon Voice then yes it does not support WebGL in the sense that voice related features don't work there but you can still compile a project in WebGL context.
    it would be quite nice to see every player connected to the Server.
    This is not available in Photon Chat.
  • JohnTube wrote: »
    Hi @Nerfski,

Thank you for choosing Photon!
    since normal photon doesnt work on WEBGL
    Well it should work, this is unexpected. I assume by "normal photon" you mean PUN / PhotonNetwork? please try with the latest PUN 2 version and if issue persists, report this issue separately or search the forum to avoid duplicates.
    if you mean Photon Voice then yes it does not support WebGL in the sense that voice related features don't work there but you can still compile a project in WebGL context.
    it would be quite nice to see every player connected to the Server.
    This is not available in Photon Chat.

thanks for the reply. i will try Photon real quick to see if it still works (with the most recent version).