Failed to connect to server after testing each known IP. Error(s)

Any idea why this is happening only on Windows 64-bit build? Android and iOS and Editor are fine. I am using Photon Cloud with 20 CCU, all three other listed platforms connect fine and reach the main menu. The Windows 64-bit build is stuck at this. This uses Unity 2019.3.15f1 with iOS and Android build support and ILCPP. All platforms are built with ILCPP scripting backend.

Moreover, I changed the connection protocol to TCP and it used to work for Windows 64-bit in the previous update. I am using Photon Cloud, not On-Premise.

Screenshot with crash using development build: https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/728299102307352647/733162116487577790/unknown.png

Comments

• JohnTube
    JohnTube ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hi @CyberTroll,

Thank you for choosing Photon!

What PUN version is this?
    What is the target platform? is it WSA/UWP?

Did you take a look at the previous reports on the forum? like here.

Did you try a different Unity version?
    Did you try a different network?
    Did you try a different machine?
  • PUN version is the latest version from the asset store as of today, the 16th of July, 2020.
    Target platform is Windows PC 64-bit.
    I have not, but I will now.
    I have tried all versions of Unity earlier than 2019.3.15f1 and none of them worked, not even the project version that used to work.
    I have tried one other network and had the same problem with a different machine.
  • JohnTube wrote: »
    Hi @CyberTroll,

Thank you for choosing Photon!

What PUN version is this?
    What is the target platform? is it WSA/UWP?

Did you take a look at the previous reports on the forum? like here.

Did you try a different Unity version?
    Did you try a different network?
    Did you try a different machine?

I tried switching the project from ILCPP scripting back-end to Mono and it did connect.
    I suppose I have to wait for a Unity update now. Thanks for trying to answer my question.