Importing in "Non-tutorial" mode?

Options
I finished the basic and advanced tutorials and wanted to play around with bolt in my own game, but the problem is bolt keeps importing in a "tutorial mode", what i mean by that is that all the tutorial assets are imported like CubeState, RobotState, PlayerCommand etc, when I delete those i get a bunch of errors and also bolt scenes tab is spamming errors "ArgumentException: Scene file not found: 'Assets/Tutorial/Scenes/Level2.unity'." which means it for some reason expects me to have the Level2 from advanced tutorial in my project.

How do i import pure bolt without all that crap from the tutorials i dont need and dont want in my project?

Best Answer

• stanchion
    stanchion mod
    Answer ✓
    Options
    I'm not sure what errors you're referring to after deleting States from Bolt Assets. All samples are within a package that comes with Photon Bolt, they only enter the project if you import them.

Answers

• stanchion
    stanchion mod
    Answer ✓
    Options
    I'm not sure what errors you're referring to after deleting States from Bolt Assets. All samples are within a package that comes with Photon Bolt, they only enter the project if you import them.