Does Photon Sends events step by step?

Options
Hello

does photon send events or operations step by step.i mean i tested an operation and in the server i put some big calclulation,so from client i couldn't send anymore operation until the last operation is done.so how can i change the photonload balancing to act like realtime(i mean in a one game server).something like async operation.i have a scenario in my mind and that is to calculate the operation in task and return the response to client immediately.but i don't know if this is the best way for making realtime game,i mean why the photon won't accept two operation at a same time?how should i implement that?is there any option for this?

Thanks

Comments

• Set_Up
    Options
    i mean does photon server use blocking mode for calculation operations?
  • Set_Up
    Options
    well i kind of figured it out that photon rooms uses pool fiber.some concurrent operation request handler that calculate the operations one by one but in multi thread way.that's cool.so i want to know how the pool fiber will understand witch operation should be block for next request?by operation code?????
  • Set_Up
    Options
    well i think the pool fiber is not something helpful to me,because i need some multi thread request handling but locking every request.something like this:
    Enqueue(action 1);
    Enqueue(action 2);
    Enqueue(action 3);
    Enqueue(action 1);

i want that action 1 2 and 3 that work concurrent and when the action 1 request has been received the pool fiber should check if the older action 1 has been done or not.if yes continue , if no pool fiber will add this request to his list.but even pool fiber doesn't execute them in concurrent way.

so what is that "they are executed in many threads" in https://doc.photonengine.com/en-us/server/current/reference/faq for?
    and how can i implement the upper solution?
  • Set_Up
    Options
    i think i have to implement that custom pool fiber myself right?
  • chvetsov
    Options
    hi, @Set_Up

> i think i have to implement that custom pool fiber myself right?
    yes, it looks like that

best,
    ilya