iOS Build and Unity License

Hi
I made a build for iOS from my original Windows project with Unity Cloud Build, and it compile correct.
After all the setup require by Apple, I was able to instal the application on my IPad.
But when I try to conne it immetidly DisconnectByCLientLogic.

How it works? I read Online that I need the Unity Pro license to build a project with PUN for iOS.

Can you give some clirifacation for this?
Thanks
Paolo

Comments

• JohnTube
    JohnTube ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hi @flecheria,

DisconnectByCLientLogic means you called Disconnect somewhere in your code. It means that you explicitly disconnected the client.

How it works? I read Online that I need the Unity Pro license to build a project with PUN for iOS.
    I don't know about Unity Cloud Build but for building locally you do not need Unity Pro unless you still use Unity 4.
  • Thanks
    is it possible that the scriptable object that store the connection setting loose the id of the app in photon server?
    Because I just open the project in mac that I get from the same github reposotory used for the CloudBuild and i notire this.

I have to try to compile directly on th mac
  • JohnTube
    JohnTube ✭✭✭✭✭
    is it possible that the scriptable object that store the connection setting loose the id of the app in photon server?
    The AppId should be saved and safe to use across platforms. Maybe the asset is ignored on the Unity Cloud Build (wasn't uploaded or synced correctly) and a new PhotonServerSettings file is created with an empty AppId.
  • it could be. I post the same question on the Unity forum because this could be an issue.
  • @JohnTube is it possible to initialize Server settings at runtime if there are null values at the beginning?
    Or maybe deserialize settings from json to avoid eventually data loss?
    Thanks
    P
  • ok it's official from my side, PhotonServerSetting loose the informotion through share with github or unity collaborate. When I open the project on the mac I must set again the information,
  • Hi,

Can you confirm that the PhotonServerSetting is not ignored in your gitignored rules?

If you download the github project and don't run it in Unity but just browser its content with your OS explorere, is the PhotonServerSetting asset there?

Bye,

Jean