Asking about CCU

Options
Like i understand that CCU means the number of clients that join your game
its 20 CCU free
and after i got a free licence its become 100 CCU "using Photon Control"
is it possible to increase that CCU to be around 1000 ..if i can so how much does it coast per month and what is the procedure to do that .
Thanks a lot for you .

Comments

• Tamim_Zoabi
    Options
    what is the maximum client can be defined in a room if its low how can i increase the number ..what is the coast ?
    thanks for you .
  • JohnTube
    JohnTube ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2019
    Options
    Hi @Tamim_Zoabi,

The CCU number is NOT the number of players joined to the same room/game (GameId/RoomName)
    It's the total number of players (active connections) connected to your application (AppId).

and after i got a free licence its become 100 CCU "using Photon Control"
    This is for the self-hosted Photon Server and not for Photon Cloud. For Photon Cloud you can get a 100CCU for 60 months for a one-time fee.

is it possible to increase that CCU to be around 1000 ..if i can so how much does it coast per month and what is the procedure to do that .
    The cost depends if you are self-hosting or using Photon Cloud. Check the pricing of each product on our website (PUN Pricing, Photon Server or self-hosting pricing).

what is the maximum client can be defined in a room if its low how can i increase the number ..what is the coast ?
    There is no special pricing for increasing MaxPlayers per room. Read here, here and here.
  • Kaiserludi
    Options
    Hi @Tamim_Zoabi.

You have opened this topic in the "Photon Chat" subforum.
    The Photon Chat subforum is for questions about the Photon Chat product and not for general chat about Photon.

However you are talking about "rooms" and there is no such thing as "rooms" in Photon Chat. Hence I assume that you are talking about a different Photon product.
    In that case I would like to ask you to please post your questions in the correct subforums to avoid confusion.

If your question is actually about Photon Chat, then you should know that self-hosted Photon servers currently don't support Photon Chat. Hence Photon Server licenses can't be used for Photon Chat.