"is marked as an override" error

Options
I have a lot (19) of these errors after updating Unity 2017 to 2018:

`Photon.Pun.Demo.Asteroids.AsteroidsGameManager.OnMasterClientSwitched(Player)' is marked as an override but no suitable method found to override
`Photon.Pun.Demo.Asteroids.PlayerOverviewPanel.OnPlayerLeftRoom(Player)' is marked as an override but no suitable method found to override
`Photon.Pun.Demo.Cockpit.PlayerDetailsController.OnPlayerPropertiesUpdate(Player, ExitGames.Client.Photon.Hashtable)' is marked as an override but no suitable method found to override

etc...

I tried to reinstall PUN but errors are still there.

Comments

• Tobias
    Options
    I think I replied to a ticket about this.
    Please follow the instructions in there and post here, if you find a solution.
    Thanks.
  • MikoriGames
    Options
    Unity 2018.1 or 2018.3 and last version of the converter. If i create a new project with the photon i have no error but when i import thise files in my project or i import my project into the new one i have those errors.
  • Tobias
    Options
    Does your project already contain an older version of PUN or Photon Voice or such? Then this may happen, especially when updating from PUN Classic (any 1.x version) to PUN 2.
  • MikoriGames
    Options
    No nothing. It happens when i convert the javascript files to c# using the unity converter tool. I have no error in my scripts after the conversion but photon gives me thise errors.
  • MikoriGames
    Options
    Finally i have found the problem. There is a script of mine named “Player”. If i change the name i have no error.