Bolt Free 1.2.0.2 errors

andyasj
andyasj
edited October 2018 in Photon Bolt
Assets/bolt/scripts/BoltDebugStart.cs(41,34): error CS0117: `BoltDebugStartSettings' does not contain a definition for `startServer'
Assets/bolt/scripts/BoltDebugStart.cs(45,39): error CS0117: `BoltDebugStartSettings' does not contain a definition for `startClient'
Assets/bolt/scripts/BoltLauncher.cs(162,29): error CS0117: `BoltNetworkInternal' does not contain a definition for `__Initialize'
Assets/bolt/scripts/BoltLauncher.cs(167,29): error CS0117: `BoltNetworkInternal' does not contain a definition for `__Shutdown'

4 errors reported with the new version of Bolt Free.
I have imported, restarted and recompiled as instructed.
???

Comments

• BoltLauncher also gone too.....
  • ok, I fixed the boltLauncher. Have to comment out all boltLauncher call, launch the setup wizard again.
  • No problem with BoltLauncher but no wizard now. Is that correct?
  • Where are Bolt assets and settings stored? If I could save those I would delete all Bolt and re-import.
    Cannot do much in Unity as is with script errors.
  • You need to replace those scripts with the new versions.
    https://dev-doc.photonengine.com/en-us/bolt/current/setup/upgrading
  • Great. Thanks for the quick response.
  • Followed the steps but there is no Wizard under Window/Bolt so could noty install packages.
    I have no BoltLauncher now.
  • Commented out references to BoltLauncher. The wizard showed up and all seems OK but getting error:
    System.Reflection.ReflectionTypeLoadException: The classes in the module cannot be loaded.
    at (wrapper managed-to-native) System.Reflection.Assembly:GetTypes (bool)
    at System.Reflection.Assembly.GetTypes () [0x00000] in /Users/builduser/buildslave/mono/build/mcs/class/corlib/System.Reflection/Assembly.cs:371
    at BoltExecutionOrderManager..cctor () [0x000e0] in C:\Users\Andy\Documents\Source\Unity\Mullets\Assets\bolt\scripts\editor\BoltExecutionOrderManager.cs:34
    UnityEditor.EditorAssemblies:ProcessInitializeOnLoadAttributes()

What is this?
  • I reimported Unity Purchasing which was also giving problems. The above error seems to have disappeared.
    All seems OK now?