About free Photon Bolt

Grw
Grw
edited February 2018 in Photon Bolt
Hello.
I've been trying to find a way to download the 20CCU free version of Photon Bolt, but I can only find the 95$ version in the store. Is the free version still not available?
Thanks in advance.

EDIT: Already solved, it seems is not out yet.

Comments

• correct, not released, yet. Please stay tuned.
  • Hi Photonians, I am also interested to see a free "try it out" version of Bolt. It looks like the architecture that I am after for my project; which is pretty much a proof of concept - but the price on the Asset Store, combined with amount of negative feedback there make me hesitant.

A timeframe for the release would be very handy; another source of hesitation is to buy the asset/license from the store, only to have the free version come out shortly thereafter. This happened to me before when the Unity Android platform build used to be a separate license. I'd really like to get in to Bolt asap; but need some clearer indication of its roadmap and support from Photon.
  • Hi, any news on the free version?
  • Sorry, no definite news.
  • Im too very curious about it
  • Also waiting for, because i'm going to first publish the game as singleplayer, but with integreted bolt already to active it, if i am ready.
  • @255p What are you waiting for if Bolt is already integrated? :p
  • The game i currently working on is the first really big one, which i make for commercial. First will it be a singleplayer, after i recieved the first cashout, i turn the Multiplayer quickly on, without any trouble.
  • But i think, that i`m going to buy the 99$ version with free 100 CCU, if the free is not published yet, if my programm work is begin.
  • We submitted Bolt free to asset store yesterday by the way
  • I don't see the steam package in my install. Is steamworks integration still available?
  • stanchion
    stanchion mod
    edited September 2018
    The Steam version is currently email only again, contact us at developer@photonengine.com
  • Cool news,, thanks for release photon bolt free.. to testing and learning ..

thanks