About the rate of simulation frame

Options
Hi,I use the "demo pong" to test,and I found the sync is good,but it often stucks in a frame ,and the rate of simulation frames changes frequently.It cause the game is not smooth at all.Sometimes,the player even drops when loading the game scene.Ah,I use the China Mainland server,is it related to the server?Poor English,sorry.

Comments

• JeffersonHenrique
    Options
    Hi @kidd5368, it is not supposed to be related to China server and you have a good ping by the way. But you have a lot of "missed frames", are you testing with both players in the same machine?
  • kidd5368
    Options

Hi @kidd5368, it is not supposed to be related to China server and you have a good ping by the way. But you have a lot of "missed frames", are you testing with both players in the same machine?

Hi,thanks for your reply.Yes,I tested with both players in the same machine(PC),how can I reduce the "missed frames",It is horrible(about 50 frames per second).
  • JeffersonHenrique
    Options
    Humm this is strange @kidd5368, a missed frame means you did get another player inputs at the time it is supposed to happen, which is generally triggered when you have a poor connection. But as you are testing in the same machine with similar pings you should not receive this amount of missed frames. Did you make some change in the demos project or it is the same as you downloaded?
  • kidd5368
    Options

Humm this is strange @kidd5368, a missed frame means you did get another player inputs at the time it is supposed to happen, which is generally triggered when you have a poor connection. But as you are testing in the same machine with similar pings you should not receive this amount of missed frames. Did you make some change in the demos project or it is the same as you downloaded?

Aha,I tested it again to ensure the problem just now and It's much better.Maybe there was somthing wrong with the server that day.Anyway,thank you very much!
  • JeffersonHenrique
    Options
    You're welcome @kidd5368, feel free to reply us :)