V1.74 + Unity 5.4.0p1 + UWP 10 Problem

Hello guys :) have problem with new version and unity UWP 10

Comments

• Argh!
    I don't know how we didn't see this in the tests, sorry. We definitely ran UWP but most likely with another library build.

Some info on the problem: UWP seems to have revived the Hashtable class from the dead (it was dropped for 8.1 RT). For the regular (meaning "non Unity, pure UWP) library, we decided that we would use the Hashtable when it's available. By now, the Unity dll is built from the UWP project, which means we now miss the Photon Hashtable (which is explicitly used in your case)...

It's annoying for you (sorry!) but no big deal, technically speaking. I think I can update PUN on Friday. Hope that's working for you.
  • It might be OK to build UWP with the library from the Metro folder.
    It's getting late-ish here but I quickly compiled the UWP lib with our Hashtable. On Friday I can provide a version that I tested but for quick response time, here is a UWP build without proper testing:
    https://www.dropbox.com/s/inggzkuwfuikt06/PUNv1-74-UWP-Replacement.zip?dl=0
  • thanks @Tobias will test tomorrow :) no problem i just saw new upadate with uwp tcp fix thats why i updated game so :) will push the game with old one and will test and after update will be released will set this version too thanks dude :)