Autostart Server and Service on Windows 10

Options
Hello!

I am trying to start my server and the service automatically whenever I reboot my PC. I have tried to set Photon Control > Autostart Photon Control and have installed the service. However, Photon Control doesn't seem to start up when I reboot my PC. Have also tried searching the forums to no avail.

Does anyone have experience with this?

Thanks!

Comments

• juicetin
    juicetin
    edited May 2016
    Options
    I have tried disabling the CounterPublisher because the error occurs due to an invalid access to 255.255.255.255:40001. However, this did not work. Below is the error log file

2872: 18:18:16.059 - Adding Policy File listener on: 0.0.0.0: 943 with a listen backlog of: 150 and serving Policy File: "C:\photon\deploy\Policy\assets\socket-policy-silverlight.xml"
    2872: 18:18:16.059 - TCP inactivity timeout: 1000ms
    2872: 18:18:16.069 - Service is running...

2872: 18:18:17.678 - Game:3 - PhotonRunning() failed. Exception:
    System.Net.Sockets.SocketException (0x80004005): A socket operation was attempted to an unreachable host 255.255.255.255:40001
    at System.Net.Sockets.Socket.DoConnect(EndPoint endPointSnapshot, SocketAddress socketAddress)
    at System.Net.Sockets.Socket.Connect(EndPoint remoteEP)
    at System.Net.Sockets.UdpClient.Connect(IPEndPoint endPoint)
    at ExitGames.Diagnostics.Monitoring.Protocol.PhotonBinaryWriterBase.CreateSender(CounterSampleSenderSettings s) in c:\(Work)\(EG)\exitgames-libs\src\Core\Diagnostics\Monitoring\Protocol\PhotonBinaryWriterBase.cs:line 138
    at ExitGames.Diagnostics.Monitoring.Protocol.Photon.Binary.PhotonBinaryWriter..ctor(PacketWriterSettings s) in c:\(Work)\(EG)\exitgames-libs\src\Core\Diagnostics\Monitoring\Protocol\Photon\Binary\PhotonBinaryWriter.cs:line 60
    at ExitGames.Diagnostics.Monitoring.CounterSampleSender.CreateWriter(CounterSampleSenderSettings s) in c:\(Work)\(EG)\exitgames-libs\src\Core\Diagnostics\Monitoring\CounterSampleSender.cs:line 60
    at ExitGames.Diagnostics.Monitoring.CounterSampleSender..ctor(CounterSampleSenderSettings s) in c:\(Work)\(EG)\exitgames-libs\src\Core\Diagnostics\Monitoring\CounterSampleSender.cs:line 50
    at Photon.SocketServer.Diagnostics.CounterPublisher..ctor(CounterPublisherSettings settings) in h:\svncontent\photon-socketserver-sdk_cloud\src\Photon.SocketServer\Diagnostics\CounterPublisher.cs:line 96
    at Photon.SocketServer.Diagnostics.CounterPublisher.Nested..cctor() in h:\svncontent\photon-socketserver-sdk_cloud\src\Photon.SocketServer\Diagnostics\CounterPublisher.cs:line 39
    at...
    System.TypeInitializationException: The type initializer for 'Nested' threw an exception. ---> System.Net.Sockets.SocketException: A socket operation was attempted to an unreachable host 255.255.255.255:40001
    at System.Net.Sockets.Socket.DoConnect(EndPoint endPointSnapshot, SocketAddress socketAddress)
    at System.Net.Sockets.Socket.Connect(EndPoint remoteEP)
    at System.Net.Sockets.UdpClient.Connect(IPEndPoint endPoint)
    at ExitGames.Diagnostics.Monitoring.Protocol.PhotonBinaryWriterBase.CreateSender(CounterSampleSenderSettings s) in c:\(Work)\(EG)\exitgames-libs\src\Core\Diagnostics\Monitoring\Protocol\PhotonBinaryWriterBase.cs:line 138
    at ExitGames.Diagnostics.Monitoring.Protocol.Photon.Binary.PhotonBinaryWriter..ctor(PacketWriterSettings s) in c:\(Work)\(EG)\exitgames-libs\src\Core\Diagnostics\Monitoring\Protocol\Photon\Binary\PhotonBinaryWriter.cs:line 60
    at ExitGames.Diagnostics.Monitoring.CounterSampleSender.CreateWriter(CounterSampleSenderSettings s) in c:\(Work)\(EG)\exitgames-libs\src\Core\Diagnostics\Monitoring\CounterSampleSender.cs:line 60
    at ExitGames.Diagnostics.Monitoring.CounterSampleSender..ctor(CounterSampleSenderSettings s) in c:\(Work)\(EG)\exitgames-libs\src\Core\Diagnostics\Monitoring\CounterSampleSender.cs:line 50
    at Photon.SocketServer.Diagnostics.CounterPublisher..ctor(CounterPublisherSettings settings) in h:\svncontent\photon-socketserver-sdk_cloud\src\Photon.SocketServer\Diagnostics\CounterPublisher.cs:line 96
    at Photon.SocketServer.Diagnostics.CounterPublisher.Nested..cctor() in h:\svncontent\photon-socketserver-sdk_cloud\src\Photon.SocketServer\Diagnostics\CounterPublisher.cs:line 39
    --- End of inner exception stack trace ---
    at Photon.LoadBalancing.GameServer.GameApplication.Setup() in d:\dev\photon-socketserver-sdk_cloud\src-server\LoadBalancing\LoadBalancing\GameServer\GameApplication.cs:line 348
    at Photon.SocketServer.ApplicationBase.PhotonHostRuntimeInterfaces.IPhotonControl.OnPhotonRunning() in h:\svncontent\photon-socketserver-sdk_cloud\src\Photon.SocketServer\ApplicationBase.cs:line 1189
    at PhotonHostRuntime.PhotonDomainManager.PhotonRunning()
    2872: 18:18:17.678 - CService::OnException() - Exception: CManagedHost::PhotonRunning() - Failed in AppDomain: 3 - Unspecified error
    2872: 18:18:17.678 - Server shutting down...
  • juicetin
    Options
    Fixed. It was a problem with my .NetFramework. I reinstalled .NetFramework 3.5 and it is currently running correctly.