Windows 8 Phone - Build Error

Hi,

I'm having an issue with WP8 build that is different from the one announced.
Error building Player: Exception: Error: method `System.Collections.Generic.IEnumerator`1<System.Collections.DictionaryEntry> ExitGames.Client.Photon.Hashtable::GetEnumerator()` doesn't exist in target framework. It is referenced from Assembly-CSharp.dll at System.Void NetworkingPeer::OnEvent(ExitGames.Client.Photon.EventData).

Error: method `System.Collections.Generic.IEnumerator`1<System.Collections.DictionaryEntry> ExitGames.Client.Photon.Hashtable::GetEnumerator()` doesn't exist in target framework. It is referenced from Assembly-CSharp.dll at System.Void NetworkingPeer::OnEvent(ExitGames.Client.Photon.EventData).

Happens on:
Unity3D: 4.3.2, 4.3.4, 4.5.0
Photon Unity Network: 1.25.2

Anybody knows what can be happening?

Comments

• I was able to build commenting everything on Method OnEvent of NetworkingPeer.cs.
    (Of course doing that Photon stops woking correctly, but I just wanted to ensure the bug is on photon)
    After that, unity was able to build the game.
    But now I got another issue and the game crash after the splash screen.
    +		ExceptionObject	{System.IO.FileLoadException: Could not load file or assembly 'Photon3Unity3D, Version=3.2.2.1, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null' or one of its dependencies. The located assembly's manifest definition does not match the assembly reference. (Exception from HRESULT: 0x80131040)
    File name: 'Photon3Unity3D, Version=3.2.2.1, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null'
       at UnityEngine.Internal.Types.$UnityType249..ctor()
       at UnityEngine.Internal.$Metadata.GetUnityType(Int32 id)
       at UnityEngine.Internal.$MethodUtility.GetUnityType(Int32 id, IntPtr method)}	System.Exception {System.IO.FileLoadException}

So two bugs now.
    Can anybody help me?
  • Hi,

Thanks for letting us know.