Marmalade simple client connection

ciucaandrei
edited February 2014 in Native
Hi,

I am having some problems to implement the marmalade client for the photon server.

I can not find a simple example. I have downloaded the load balancing example but that is more complex. I would be interested in the hello world example.

Can you please provide a link or the code for that example.

Thank you

Comments

• If you can only find the LB demo inside the Client SDK, then you are looking at the Photon Cloud Client SDK. The Photon Server Marmalade Client SDK also comes with 3 other demos additionally to the LoadBalancing one, one of them being HelloWorld.
  • I downloaded the file Photon-Marmalade_v3-2-5-3_Cloud_SDK.zip from here and unzipped it but could also only find the one LoadBalancing demo. Is this the right SDK I need, and if not could you point me to the correct one and the other demos?
  • As I have said: The Cloud Client SDK currently only contains demo_loadBalancing. The other demos are only contained in the Server Client SDK (the reason therefor is, that they are not compatible with the cloud - however it can still be worth to have a look at them even when using the cloud).

You can find Photon-Marmalade_v3-2-5-3_SDK.zip (note the missing "Cloud" in the filename) at https://www.exitgames.com/en/OnPremise/Download (same link like for the "Cloud" version, except that this link contains "OnPremise" instead of "Realtime").