IP and Ports for Cloud

Options
Hi,

Im trying to implement the multiplayer in unity and i have some problems in connecting to the unity server. Since Im going to develop the game using my pc at my university, i need to get the IPs and ports to pass on to the network admin so i can have access to the photon cloud. So far i can access up to the create / join room interface. But when I choose to create a room, a message "Connecting to the photon server" appears and then on the unity log, there is an error
"OnDisconnectedFromPhoton
UnityEngine.Debug:LogWarning(Object)
GameManagerVik:OnDisconnectedFromPhoton() (at Assets/DemoVikings/Scripts/GameManagerVik.cs:55)
UnityEngine.Component:SendMessage(String, Object, SendMessageOptions)
NetworkingPeer:SendMonoMessage(PhotonNetworkingMessage, Object[]) (at Assets/Photon Unity Networking/Plugins/PhotonNetwork/NetworkingPeer.cs:1596)
NetworkingPeer:OnStatusChanged(StatusCode) (at Assets/Photon Unity Networking/Plugins/PhotonNetwork/NetworkingPeer.cs:1223)
ExitGames.Client.Photon.EnetPeer:Disconnected()
ExitGames.Client.Photon.NConnect:<Run>b__1()
ExitGames.Client.Photon.EnetPeer:DispatchIncomingCommands()
ExitGames.Client.Photon.PhotonPeer:DispatchIncomingCommands()
PhotonHandler:Update() (at Assets/Photon Unity Networking/Plugins/PhotonNetwork/PhotonHandler.cs:77)
"
I tried both with the workers demo from PUN package and the vikings demo and the error is still the same. So I assume there are ports and ips which are still blocked ? or any other errors ? Thank you

Comments

• Lizzard4000
    Options
    hi : )
    Nicole wrote:

This is the complete list of ports used by Photon Cloud:

TCP:
    843, 943, 4520, 4530-4532, 4540, 9090-9092
    UDP:
    5055-5057

Out of these, only the UDP ports plus TCP port 843 are used by Photon Unity Networking (by default). The other ones are for other clients / protocols (TCP, WebSockets) - but that's the complete list.
  • Hi Lizzard4000..thank you.. hopefully it will work out well.. :)