Invalid Authentication on US cloud region

So, every time I try and setup my game to use the US cloud region it gives me the message below, however, if I set it to use 'EU' or any other cloud region it all works fine. Anyone have any idea what might be causing this? I've tried switching region and waiting for a while to make sure there are no connections to the same game still hanging around.

[code2=csharp]Authentication failed: 'Invalid authentication' Code: 1
UnityEngine.Debug:LogError(Object)
PhotonHandler:DebugReturn(DebugLevel, String) (at Assets/Photon Unity Networking/Plugins/PhotonNetwork/PhotonHandler.cs:158)
NetworkingPeer:DebugReturn(DebugLevel, String) (at Assets/Photon Unity Networking/Plugins/PhotonNetwork/NetworkingPeer.cs:746)
NetworkingPeer:OnOperationResponse(OperationResponse) (at Assets/Photon Unity Networking/Plugins/PhotonNetwork/NetworkingPeer.cs:806)
ExitGames.Client.Photon.PeerBase:DeserializeMessageAndCallback(Byte[])
ExitGames.Client.Photon.EnetPeer:DispatchIncomingCommands()
ExitGames.Client.Photon.PhotonPeer:DispatchIncomingCommands()
PhotonHandler:Update() (at Assets/Photon Unity Networking/Plugins/PhotonNetwork/PhotonHandler.cs:65)[/code2]

Comments

• Hello Alex,

we apologize for the custom authentication issue on US. It was a bug on our end which is resolved by now. Please give it a try and let us know if you still have problems.

Thanks!