PhotonView RPC call did not send out.

Options
Hi,
I facing a problem when i try to PhotonView.RPC calls multiple time:
on StartSyncDataWithMasterClient ()
{
PhotonView.RPC("GetStringData", PhotonNetwork.masterClient, "DataID1", "FunctionNameA");
yield WaitForSeconds (0.2);//to prevent PhotonNetwork.sendRate;
PhotonView.RPC("GetStringData", PhotonNetwork.masterClient, "DataID2", "FunctionNameB");
yield WaitForSeconds (0.2);//to prevent PhotonNetwork.sendRate;
PhotonView.RPC("GetStringData", PhotonNetwork.masterClient, "DataID3", "FunctionNameC");
}

The reason for break out the request package is to reduce the data pack which will be return. (As i not sure how much data in byte could be send by 1 rpc call)

In my log, it only appear that only "PhotonView.RPC("GetStringData", PhotonNetwork.masterClient, "DataID3", "FunctionNameC");" been send or received.

May i know why or where did i went wrong that resulting the missing of 2 rpcs call before the last one, as i already use yield to prevent rpc calls to cast out instantly.

In the same project, we also experience similar issue where, some rpc calls didnt sent out. I just showing this as, they are similar issue which i faced. I try to search ard for similar article, but i cant find any solution that I could use. Please guide me with this, many thanks.

I not using the lastest Photon package.

Comments

• Tobias
    Options
    While you're developing, you should try to keep up to date with the latest SDKs or PUN packages. We fixed several things in 1.18 and this usually helps avoiding issues.

I have no clue why your RPCs are not logged but they are most likely not lost. This is a basic workflow of Photon and I guess we would have noticed if it was broken this obviously.
    Please remove the yield instructions. They are not needed. If you need to send 3 RPCs, then do. If you can do it with less, then you could aggregate them but usually that's not needed.