Linking issue with latest cocos2dx .Need help.

Undefined symbols for architecture i386:
"std::ios_base::Init::~Init()", referenced from:
___cxx_global_var_init in libPhoton-cpp_debug_cpp98_iphonesimulator.a(PhotonPeer.o)
___cxx_global_var_init in libPhoton-cpp_debug_cpp98_iphonesimulator.a(OperationRequest.o)
___cxx_global_var_init in libPhoton-cpp_debug_cpp98_iphonesimulator.a(OperationResponse.o)
___cxx_global_var_init in libPhoton-cpp_debug_cpp98_iphonesimulator.a(EventData.o)
___cxx_global_var_init in libPhoton-cpp_debug_cpp98_iphonesimulator.a(TPeer.o)
___cxx_global_var_init in libPhoton-cpp_debug_cpp98_iphonesimulator.a(EnetPeer.o)
___cxx_global_var_init in libPhoton-cpp_debug_cpp98_iphonesimulator.a(PeerBase.o)
"std::ios_base::Init::Init()", referenced from:
___cxx_global_var_init in libPhoton-cpp_debug_cpp98_iphonesimulator.a(PhotonPeer.o)
___cxx_global_var_init in libPhoton-cpp_debug_cpp98_iphonesimulator.a(OperationRequest.o)
___cxx_global_var_init in libPhoton-cpp_debug_cpp98_iphonesimulator.a(OperationResponse.o)
___cxx_global_var_init in libPhoton-cpp_debug_cpp98_iphonesimulator.a(EventData.o)
___cxx_global_var_init in libPhoton-cpp_debug_cpp98_iphonesimulator.a(TPeer.o)
___cxx_global_var_init in libPhoton-cpp_debug_cpp98_iphonesimulator.a(EnetPeer.o)
___cxx_global_var_init in libPhoton-cpp_debug_cpp98_iphonesimulator.a(PeerBase.o)
ld: symbol(s) not found for architecture i386
clang: error: linker command failed with exit code 1 (use -v to see invocation)

Comments

• I am trying to run this in xcode everything is built for 32 bit architecture.
  • Hi @DevNeo.

Please don't open multiple threads about the same topic, but rather concentrate all information in one thread, so that we can better help you.

So let's continue the discussion in the first thread about this topic, where I have already responded to you at http://forum.photonengine.com/discussion/comment/32313/.

I am closing the other 4(!) threads about the same topic that you have started over the last 2 days.
This discussion has been closed.