Why I get System.Security.SecurityException

Options
ee06b110
edited October 2011 in Photon Server
Hi,
After I change my public IP to my real public IP I got the following errors, and I don't know the reason. I try use a administration to run Unity.
Here is the errors:
1.Connect() failed: System.Security.SecurityException: Unable to connect, as no valid crossdomain policy was found
at System.Net.Sockets.Socket.Connect_internal (IntPtr sock, System.Net.SocketAddress sa, System.Int32& error, Boolean requireSocketPolicyFile) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
at System.Net.Sockets.Socket.Connect (System.Net.EndPoint remoteEP, Boolean requireSocketPolicy) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
at System.Net.Sockets.Socket.Connect (System.Net.EndPoint remoteEP) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
at System.Net.Sockets.Socket.Connect (System.Net.IPAddress address, Int32 port) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
at ExitGames.Client.Photon.NConnect.StartConnection () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
UnityEngine.Debug:LogError(Object)
PhotonHandler:DebugReturn(DebugLevel, String) (at Assets/Plugins/PhotonNetwork/PhotonHandler.cs:82)

2.Received unknown status code: SecurityExceptionOnConnect
UnityEngine.Debug:LogError(Object)
PhotonHandler:DebugReturn(DebugLevel, String) (at Assets/Plugins/PhotonNetwork/PhotonHandler.cs:82)
NetworkingPeer:DebugReturn(DebugLevel, String) (at Assets/Plugins/PhotonNetwork/NetworkingPeer.cs:669)
NetworkingPeer:OnStatusChanged(StatusCode) (at Assets/Plugins/PhotonNetwork/NetworkingPeer.cs:963)
ExitGames.Client.Photon.NConnect:StartConnection()
ExitGames.Client.Photon.EnetPeer:Connect(String, String, Byte)
ExitGames.Client.Photon.PhotonPeer:Connect(String, String)

Thank you so much. :)

Comments

• dreamora
    Options
    the port 843 is not forwarded to the machine so the policy server isn't reachable