Getting response error!!

Options
MAlik
MAlik
edited July 2016 in Photon Server
Hy everyone,
i am new to photon and i don't know completely how it operates still learning. i am having a problem, when ever i try to use login or register on my local server it just won't let me go in to the game or let me register as new user. the error is once i pressed signIN ....... and in my server i am getting DEngine.PhotonFX.Common.PhotonApplication [(null)] - There is an error in XML document (0, 0). this ....... as well as in sign in i am gettin.....

ResponseReceived, OperationCode = SignIn, ReturnCode = InvalidParams, DebugMsg =
UnityEngine.Debug:Log(Object)
LoginController:OnResponse(OperationResponse) (at Assets/Scripts/Network/Controller/LoginController.cs:78)
DEngine.Unity.Photon.PhotonManager:OnOperationResponse(OperationResponse)
ExitGames.Client.Photon.PeerBase:DeserializeMessageAndCallback(Byte[]) (at c:/Dev/photon-sdk-dotnet/PhotonDotNet/PeerBase.cs:676)
ExitGames.Client.Photon.TPeer:DispatchIncomingCommands() (at c:/Dev/photon-sdk-dotnet/PhotonDotNet/TPeer.cs:337)
ExitGames.Client.Photon.PhotonPeer:DispatchIncomingCommands() (at c:/Dev/photon-sdk-dotnet/PhotonDotNet/PhotonPeer.cs:1118)
ExitGames.Client.Photon.PhotonPeer:Service() (at c:/Dev/photon-sdk-dotnet/PhotonDotNet/PhotonPeer.cs:1031)
DEngine.Unity.Photon.Connected:OnUpdate()
DEngine.Unity.Photon.PhotonManager:Update()

Comments

• JohnTube
    JohnTube ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Hi @MAlik,

You are hosting a Photon Server locally with modified code and implemented a SignIn operation.
    If so, we need to move this discussion to Photon Server category and maybe you need to add more information about this operation.

Either that or I misunderstood your question and SignIn has no particular meaning.
  • MAlik
    MAlik
    edited July 2016
    Options
    HI @JohnTube,

yeah hosting the server locally but didn't make any changes in code.... In the game i am working on (its an online game) the server are good the only problem is when i try to login or register user, the error i get above i posted ..... shown in debug InvalidParams!!!
  • JohnTube
    JohnTube ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I moved the discussion to Server category.

What Photon Server version are you running, this seems like a modified one.
  • MAlik
    Options
    i am using Version 3.4.4.2588 its causing (500) Internal server error..from server side
  • emrahsungu
    Options
    Can you connect to your local Photon on Premise server by using the provided c# client?
  • MAlik
    MAlik
    edited July 2016
    Options
    Hy.

yeah it can connect photon locally. but the problem is still there
  • emrahsungu
    Options
    Since you have changed the server could you please show some code about your implementation about login or register on your local server
  • MAlik
    MAlik
    edited July 2016
    Options
    Hi @JohnTube, @emrahsungu .

For previous error i was able to solve it, it wasn't the photon it was the strings in Dengine.photon.server.dll.config the database connection string was not correct. thanks for your time.

Now i have another issue recently i just got this issue yesterday out of nowhere when everything was working fine ... you can check the issue i have attached down.

issue,

photon details,

• JohnTube
    JohnTube ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    In normal situation, operation code 255 should be Join.
    But we don't have a return code value 2.

Our test client is not tested against custom server code.

Can you please tell us what's " DEngine.PhotonFX.Common.PhotonApplication " and "Dengine.photon.server.dll.config"?.

We also recommend moving to Photon Server version 4