Issue in playing over across Continents

Options
Hello guys, I just started playing around with PUN like a few days ago and made a simple multiplayer tank shooting game , it works perfectly when I test it with my friends around my city , but when I asked my friend from US (I am from india) to give it a go it had problems , like only one of us could see other player , no matter how many times we restarted the game , and in the Editor I could see all three tanks just fine, is this a common issue or maybe I am doing something wrong ?

I am just syncing the movement across using a lerp function as the documentation states.

Thanks

Comments

• JohnTube
    JohnTube ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Hi @Mystigan,

Please check if both clients are connected to same Master Server (same region).
    - Learn more about regions
    - "Hosting Type" setting
  • Mystigan
    Options
    Thanks a lot man , I will check into it :) , but honestly I think they are since in the unity editor window I can see all three players working just fine , its just on the mobile device there is an issue and the missile/projectile is still syncing properly but not the tank itself
  • jeanfabre
    Options
    Hi,

Do you get any errors in the console on either end? Maybe you friend could run it via Unity too? or show all console outputs on the published app for debugging?

Bye

Jean