PUN.Reconect (), PUN.Disconnect()

Options
Hello all, I'm having trouble with network connection, reconnection and disconnect status.

1) I turned off WIFI on my machine and run Unity. I got messages that there is no internet connection. But if I turn on WIFI on my machine while Unity running I can't reconnect to Photon.

2) I turned on WiFi on my machine and run Unity. Everything is ok. But if I turn off WiFi on my machine while Unity running. It takes more than 3 minutes to get message that there is no internet connection and my machine is lags.

count of this errors are 20k:

2.1)
Connect() to '37.58.117.146' (InterNetwork) failed: System.Net.Sockets.SocketException: Network is unreachable
at System.Net.Sockets.Socket.Connect (System.Net.EndPoint remoteEP, Boolean requireSocketPolicy) [0x00000] in :0
at System.Net.Sockets.Socket.Connect (System.Net.EndPoint remoteEP) [0x00000] in :0
at System.Net.Sockets.Socket.Connect (System.Net.IPAddress address, Int32 port) [0x00000] in :0
at ExitGames.Client.Photon.SocketUdp.DnsAndConnect () [0x00000] in :0

2.2)
OnFailedToConnectToPhoton: ExceptionOnConnect
UnityEngine.Debug:LogWarning(Object)
MultiplayerConnector:OnFailedToConnectToPhoton(DisconnectCause) (at Assets/Scripts/Network/MultiplayerConnector.cs:163)
UnityEngine.GameObject:SendMessage(String, Object, SendMessageOptions)
NetworkingPeer:SendMonoMessage(PhotonNetworkingMessage, Object[]) (at Assets/Photon Unity Networking/Plugins/PhotonNetwork/NetworkingPeer.cs:2238)
NetworkingPeer:OnStatusChanged(StatusCode) (at Assets/Photon Unity Networking/Plugins/PhotonNetwork/NetworkingPeer.cs:1320)
ExitGames.Client.Photon.<>c__DisplayClass139_0:b__0()
ExitGames.Client.Photon.EnetPeer:DispatchIncomingCommands()
ExitGames.Client.Photon.PhotonPeer:DispatchIncomingCommands()
PhotonHandler:Update() (at Assets/Photon Unity Networking/Plugins/PhotonNetwork/PhotonHandler.cs:125)

2.3)
Can't execute Disconnect() while not connected. Nothing changed. State: PeerCreated
UnityEngine.Debug:LogWarning(Object)
NetworkingPeer:Disconnect() (at Assets/Photon Unity Networking/Plugins/PhotonNetwork/NetworkingPeer.cs:504)
PhotonNetwork:Disconnect() (at Assets/Photon Unity Networking/Plugins/PhotonNetwork/PhotonNetwork.cs:1600)
Menu:OnDisconnectedFromPhoton() (at Assets/Scripts/Menu/Menu.cs:87)
UnityEngine.GameObject:SendMessage(String, Object, SendMessageOptions)
NetworkingPeer:SendMonoMessage(PhotonNetworkingMessage, Object[]) (at Assets/Photon Unity Networking/Plugins/PhotonNetwork/NetworkingPeer.cs:2238)
NetworkingPeer:OnStatusChanged(StatusCode) (at Assets/Photon Unity Networking/Plugins/PhotonNetwork/NetworkingPeer.cs:1307)
ExitGames.Client.Photon.EnetPeer:Disconnect()
ExitGames.Client.Photon.IPhotonSocket:b__40_0()
ExitGames.Client.Photon.EnetPeer:DispatchIncomingCommands()
ExitGames.Client.Photon.PhotonPeer:DispatchIncomingCommands()
PhotonHandler:Update() (at Assets/Photon Unity Networking/Plugins/PhotonNetwork/PhotonHandler.cs:125)

I know that my code is messy. I'm missing too many things.
Can please someone help me with it?

I want pop up text message for player "Not connected to Server" if player runs the game without internet connection and if there is available internet connection (internet appears) while player still runs game. pop up message about current status and count of lobby players.

If player runs the game with internet connection and while he/she plays game and suddenly the device or machine has lost internet connection, than I want also pop up message about current status "Not connected to Server" while device or machine connects again to the internet.

I can handle with pop up messages, I can show status and count of lobby players or available rooms.

I just want example how to switch connection and disconnection with out too many error messages, because they are really a lot like I'm using Update function and my machine is lags.
I'm not using Update function.

sample codes that i have used
 if (PhotonNetwork.connectionState == ConnectionState.Connected) 
		{

}

if (PhotonNetwork.connectionState == ConnectionState.Disconnected) 
		{

}

void OnDisconnectedFromPhoton ()
	{
		PhotonNetwork.Disconnect ();
		PhotonNetwork.Reconnect ();
	}

void OnConnectedToPhoton ()
	{
		PhotonNetwork.Reconnect ();
	}
I need really help please

Answers

• vadim
    Options
    Hi,

Calling PhotonNetwork.Disconnect () when you are already disconnected in OnDisconnectedFromPhoton does not make sense. Neither does calling PhotonNetwork.Reconnect () when you already connected in OnConnectedToPhoton.

What is PhotonNetwork.connectionStateDetailed while you are waiting for 3 min. for disconnection?
    What is in the log with maximum logging level enabled:
    PhotonNetwork.logLevel = PhotonLogLevel.Full;
    PhotonNetwork.networkingPeer.DebugOut = DebugLevel.ALL;