Upgraded to 5.2.3f1 and latest PUN+ code, error "RequestForPickupTimes" "PickupItemInit"

I upgraded my game from Unity 5.0.1 and imported the latest code from the Asset Store and now when I try to play a multiplayer game Unity reports the following errors:

PhotonView with ID 1 has no method "RequestForPickupTimes" marked with the [PunRPC](C#) or @PunRPC(JS) property! Args: Int32 UnityEngine.Debug:LogError(Object) NetworkingPeer:ExecuteRpc(Hashtable, PhotonPlayer) (at Assets/Photon Unity Networking/Plugins/PhotonNetwork/NetworkingPeer.cs:2344) NetworkingPeer:OnEvent(EventData) (at Assets/Photon Unity Networking/Plugins/PhotonNetwork/NetworkingPeer.cs:1936) ExitGames.Client.Photon.PeerBase:DeserializeMessageAndCallback(Byte[]) ExitGames.Client.Photon.EnetPeer:DispatchIncomingCommands() ExitGames.Client.Photon.PhotonPeer:DispatchIncomingCommands() PhotonHandler:Update() (at Assets/Photon Unity Networking/Plugins/PhotonNetwork/PhotonHandler.cs:125) PhotonView with ID 1 has no method "PickupItemInit" marked with the [PunRPC](C#) or @PunRPC(JS) property! Args: Int32 UnityEngine.Debug:LogError(Object) NetworkingPeer:ExecuteRpc(Hashtable, PhotonPlayer) (at Assets/Photon Unity Networking/Plugins/PhotonNetwork/NetworkingPeer.cs:2344) NetworkingPeer:OnEvent(EventData) (at Assets/Photon Unity Networking/Plugins/PhotonNetwork/NetworkingPeer.cs:1936) ExitGames.Client.Photon.PeerBase:DeserializeMessageAndCallback(Byte[]) ExitGames.Client.Photon.EnetPeer:DispatchIncomingCommands() ExitGames.Client.Photon.PhotonPeer:DispatchIncomingCommands() PhotonHandler:Update() (at Assets/Photon Unity Networking/Plugins/PhotonNetwork/PhotonHandler.cs:125)

I poked around a bit and can't tell:
A ) I don't remember these functions being there before
B ) It looks like PUN has created the PunRPC flagged functions this thing seems to be looking for. when I do a "refresh RPC" on the PhotonServerSetting it doesn't seem to find these functions. And when I 'clear' then 'refresh' it doesn't pick them up.

PUN+ also seems to be ignoring any valid RPCs my Multiplayer classes are sending, or not sending the RPC commands at all.

Comments

• I should note I never include the "Demo" subfolder when importing the PUN+ files.
  • Reloading, with accepting the Demo's subfolder et al, fixed the issue I was having. However I have never had this issue with not including Demo before. And in fact I hope you all make it so Demo is not required.
  • The Demo folder should not be required. That would be new for me.
    But the problem seems to be that the import somehow messed up your project's RPC shortcut list (in PhotonServerSettings) and some RPC called a method that was not existing?!
    The pickup related stuff should be in the "UtilityScripts" folder, which you seem to be using or importing.

I will try skipping the Demo folder in a fresh, empty project. That should work.