Windows 10 Support

Options
Hello,

I was wondering if Photon Supports Windows 10 Universal Apps.

Currently I am getting the following error at runtime when trying to run a Windows 10 Universal App:

Exception: Could not load file or assembly 'Windows.Foundation.UniversalApiContract, Version=1.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null' or one of its dependencies. The system cannot find the file specified. Type: System.IO.FileNotFoundException Module: Photon3Unity3D InnerException: <No Data> AdditionalInfo:<No Data> at ExitGames.Client.Photon.SupportClass.CallInBackground(Func`1 myThread) at PhotonHandler.StartFallbackSendAckThread() at PhotonHandler.Awake() at PhotonHandler.$Invoke0(Int64 instance, Int64* args) at UnityEngine.Internal.$MethodUtility.InvokeMethod(Int64 instance, Int64* args, IntPtr method) (Filename: Line: 0) FileNotFoundException: Could not load file or assembly 'Windows.Foundation.UniversalApiContract, Version=1.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null' or one of its dependencies. The system cannot find the file specified. at ExitGames.Client.Photon.SupportClass.CallInBackground(Func`1 myThread) at PhotonHandler.StartFallbackSendAckThread() at PhotonHandler.Awake() at PhotonHandler.$Invoke0(Int64 instance, Int64* args) at UnityEngine.Internal.$MethodUtility.InvokeMethod(Int64 instance, Int64* args, IntPtr method) (Filename: <Unknown> Line: 0)

The error happens I assume when photon hits the scene because photon is sitting in the scene and the error is the first print.

Thanks,
LakeEffect

Comments

• Tobias
    Options
    Sorry for the late reply. I didn't notice this is unanswered.
    Most likely it's just a matter of setting up the export settings for Unity. Our Windows Phone assembly should work for it.
    We will look into Universal App support.
    Is this urgeWe will look into Universal App support.
    What is your timing for a release?