Player is sometimes invisible

Options
Hey, so I've been messing with photon, and everything seems great. I have a create/join server screen, and both work perfectly. When I join a server, the players are smooth (to an extent) and everything seems fine. The only problem is when someone creates a server and doesn't move at all. When someone join a server where the first client connection didn't move, that player is flickering/invisible. I will post the code below. Any help would be great. It may also be worth mentioning I'm doing a 2D side scroller.

EDIT: The player seems to fall through the floor on a different client, but on its own client, its fine. Again, this only happens if the player doesnt move when instantiated

photonPlayer (applied to player prefab)

mainLevelManager (applied to an empty object in the main level)

Comments

• Tobias
    Options
    I think you should set characters for remote players to "isKinematic". This way, they don't get updated by the physics engine (gravity) and you can simply apply all incoming updates without "fighting" the physics engine.
    If something falls through the floor, instantiate it a bit above ground. Once an object is in the ground, it can fall all day.