BOLT Current status

Options
Hi,

I'm wondering about current BOLT status. I'm starting new project and I'm looking for the right network solution. I already own BOLT and event though it looks like the best candidate regarding its feature I'm little bit worried about bolt support.
I have been let down by BOLT "development" already and I don't wanna put myself into the same situation again. For example there should be update to the package every two weeks but for last 3 weeks there has been no update. So is BOLT still being developed? Is there any roadmap for BOLT? Is the BOLT community still active?

If somebody could put some insight I would appreciated it.

Many thanks,
Shadow

Comments

• stanchion
    Options
    If you have Github access you should be able to see the issues list. Those are what are currently being worked on along with Steam integration.
  • Wizzard
    Options
    For people without GitHub access, you can expect to be left completely in the dark.
  • ShadowX
    Options
    thanks for reply guys. I should have github access so I will check the roadmap. Im still tilted as support to BOLT seems to be similar to ulink(not existent).
  • stanchion
    Options
    Jump into the Jabbr if you need support, I or someone else will be able to help you
  • ShadowX
    Options
    stanchion said:

Jump into the Jabbr if you need support, I or someone else will be able to help you

Thanks stanchion