Bolt linux

Options
vinhui
vinhui
edited September 2015 in Photon Bolt
Hello,

With the linux experimental version available for everyone to try, is there any chance you guys will fix bolt on linux in the near future? Because running the Compile Assembly will give me an Win32Exception.

Also i can't remove bolt assets by holding ctrl, but this might be on unity's side.

Edit:
Okay, fixed the first issue by creating some symlinks to some folders that were in different places
The second issue is, it just doesnt show the little red X, the button still works and removes it

Comments

• vinhui
    Options
    Well, my unity now crashes, just instantly closes, when it comes to this line
    BoltNetwork.LoadScene(BoltScenes.Game);

There doesnt seem to be anything in the editor log about the crash.
  • mwrightmgt
    Options
    Not sure if this is still an issue, but just wanted to note that we tested on Windows, Mac and Linux today and did not encounter any issues.
  • Gideor
    Options
    Hi, i got the same error as in the first post (win32 exceptions on Ubuntu 14.04 with Unity Ubuntu build when I compile the Bolt assets ). Can someone explain me, what I have to do to fix this? I'm not an Linux expert :)
  • stanchion
    Options
    I don't recommend using the Unity editor for Linux right now, I believe its unstable