How fast can i upgrade my subscription?

Options
Hello!

We are releasing a game on Steam EA tomorrow! My question is how fast can i upgrade my CCU? (100 currently, don't expect much sales initially) - if i suddenly need to upgrade to 500 CCU does it take effect instantly then?

Kindest regards,
Lasse

Comments

• Tobias
    Tobias admin
    edited July 2015
    Options
    Unless you are super sure you don't make a lot of sales (no ads, only a few regions), you should get a subscription with monthly fee. Even the lowest subscription with monthly fee includes overage: You can go over the CCU limit for a short time and you can adjust the subscription according to real usage levels.

Which game is it? Feel free to advertise it here!
    http://forum.photonengine.com/categories/any-topic-chat
  • BFGames
    Options
    We already pay each month. But its an old subscription that we had for over a year (the old indie 100 CCU) which cost 10$ per month. That also has overrage?

We go live later, so will post all there is later ;) Cannot jump the gun yet hehe.
  • Tobias
    Tobias admin
    edited July 2015
    Options
    Hmm. I'm not the subscription guy, so I can't say out of my head if that old subscription includes overage.
    We can look it up, if you mail the AppId with that question to: developer@exitgames.com

Good luck for the release :)

Oh. In general, you can change subscriptions pretty much instantly in the Dashboard. If you expected more than 2k CCU, a heads up notice before the release is welcome.
  • BFGames
    Options
    Nevermind just, updated to the 500 CCU. Better safe than sorry i guess :)
  • Tobias
    Options
    I hope you're going to need that :)