Android problem

Options
Hello everyone! Im broken. I mading my game several months i planned it to be a crossplatform. And on my PC (and on my friends PCs) all photon things and network works perfectly but today i compile my game for android and it stucks on "Connected to name server". And i cant play on the network. Please help me =( Im using unity5

Comments

• Can anyone help?
  • Tobias
    Options
    Anything in the log, aside from the state being stuck?
    Which build settings do you use? Did you try a newer Unity release (check for the patch releases, unless they tell you to skip a version due to known issues)...?
  • Tobias wrote:
    Which build settings do you use? Did you try a newer Unity release (check for the patch releases, unless they tell you to skip a version due to known issues)...?
    In PUN wizard i got - Build for mobile is impossible, get photon+ or unity pro for mobile 0.o i will try to update and then i will post what i got
  • Tobias wrote:
    i using unity 501f1 i updated PUN to newest version but still the same problem. cant connect. no errors on pc, all works fine. but when i build for android its not connecting. im in panic. i mading my graduate work ( crossplatform network game) with photon and i got this problem =(((((((((((
  • vadim
    Options
    We can't investigate the issue w/o logs from device.
  • vadim wrote:
    We can't investigate the issue w/o logs from device.
    What can i do to help you investigate whats wrong? i really need it working =(
  • vadim
    Options
    As I said we need device logs. Only you can provide them.