Integrating Photon Turn Based SDK into Native iOS ObjC

Options
zohaibjaved
edited May 2015 in Native
Hi,

Can I integrate Photon Turn Based SDK into native iOS Objective C project supporting latest iOS 8. I tried finding the sample but couldn't find one. If it is possible then please guide me about where to find the demo and SDK integration. I found the iOS SDK but it contain Cocos2D demo project.

Comments

• Kaiserludi
    Options
    Hi zohaibjaved.

We have not yet released Photon 4 objC Clients, as we are still working on those. The Photon Turnbased Download area only links the Photon 4 Client SDKs, which support new features that we have added especially for long-life games.
    However Photon Realtime and Photon Turnbased share the exact same Client side API - you use the LoadBalancing-cpp API for both of them.
    So if you do not need support for rooms that stay alive after the last player has left and that can be rejoined later on to continue a previously running game session, then the Photon 3 clients, that you can download from our Photon Realtime download area will work just fine with Photon Turnbased.

As you can see at http://doc.exitgames.com/en/turnbased/c ... -turnbased the only differences between the Photon Realtime and Photon Turnbased product are the pricing and the allowed messages per second.
  • zohaibjaved
    Options
    Thanks for the reply. I was unable to find the documentation for iOS SDK. Can you please guide me from where can I find documentation for iOS SDK ?