PUN+ Purchase but can't build to iOS

Options
Hello,

I purchased PUN+ ($95 Unity asset store) to be used in a Unity 4 project. I think I went through the steps to setup my application and register my PUN+ purchase.

When I try to build to my iPhone I get this error.

"Error building Player: SystemException: System.Net.Sockets are supported only on Unity iOS Pro. Referenced from assembly 'Photon3Unity3D'."

Any ideas what to check?

Thanks!

Comments

• FGStud
    Options
    This is in the known issues list here: http://doc.exitgames.com/th/pun/current ... own-issues

Unity
    PUN Free to PUN+ Upgrade

With a few notable exceptions, PUN+ is the same as PUN Free. This can confuse Unity's import when you add PUN+ to an existing PUN Free project and you get a compile error like this: System.Net.Sockets are supported only on Unity iOS Pro.

You can copy the needed files manually but before you start: Backup your work!

Create a new, empty project and import PUN+. Make sure PUN+ and PUN Free have the same value in PhotonNetwork.versionPUN.

Close Unity and use the Explorer or Finder to copy the PUN+ files into your existing project. Make sure to "merge" all folders into existing ones and to "overwrite" or "replace" any part of PUN.

Make sure you get everything replaced that's in the Assets\Plugins folders and sub-folders. You should double check if you have any Photon*.dll anywhere else in the updated project. Only the Assets\Plugins folder should have those dll and other files.

Open the updated project and right-click on the Project pane to "re-import all".

This should usually get rid of the error in Unity Free. To verify PUN+ is working, you can export the PUN+ project to the mobile. If that doesn't work, let us know by mail and send us a log file.