PUN on Android

Options
Hello All, I've encountered a issue when exporting and running the game (I've even tried the demo) on android. The problem is when connecting and joining/creating a room the status sits at 'Peercreated'. I have tried debugging this for quite a while and I established that connections can be made but the callback methods do not fire, meaning I explicitly call the connection methods without the calls being in the callback method. I contacted the developer support and I attempted to upgrade unity from 4.6.3f1 to 4.6.3p2 and p3. No upgrades changed anything, I also tried Unity 5 which also did not work.

At this point I must be missing a key ingredient for PUN+ to work on Android. I attempted to reimport several times, exporting apk several times, different unity versions. Now others obviously aren't experiencing this because everyone would be complaining about it, so hopefully one of you can help me get this squared away.

-Parker

Comments

• Update, I talked to Tobias about the issue and it was narrowed down to the Device Filter on the build settings. The PUN+ does not currently support x86 or FAT (x86 and Arm7) and if you use FAT the device may use the x86 so assign it directly to Arm7. This should fix the issue on Android.