Game Freezing while loading scene in offline mode

Hello ,
i'm using PUN in a game i'm working on and so far everything is going fine with the multiplayer game code
however when i started working on the offline part this problem arised
i'm setting the offline mode to true then loading the game level and while everything is working as expected there is one problem, when loading the game scene the whole game(editor) freezes while Instantiating the game objects, but this wasn't present when loading the scene in multiplayer mode and i'm wondering what might cause this delay (freeze)
when connected to the server the scene loads in less than a second
when in offline mode the scene takes 5 - 10 seconds to load

has anyone had this problem ?

Comments

• Hi,

Any logs in console?
    When do you set the offline mode?
    I tried offline mode with demos scenes, They are loaded even faster than when in online mode.
  • Hi , thanks for replying
    I'm setting offline mode to true then creating a room ans loading the scene
    The only mesaagea in the log are those relating to photon views ignoring the id since we are in offline mode
    By the way..i think its because im instantiating alot of objects that hace photon view component
    When i disable creating these objects the game loads fast like normal
    But when i enable creating them the game goes back to freezin while loading the scene
    This does not happen in online mode
    My guess its the photon view component since there are no other components on the objects im creating
  • Can you send us a simple test case and describe how to reproduce this?
    You could upload your project somewhere and mail us the link to: developer@exitgames.com.
    If you have Unity Pro it might help to look at the profiler. Something will have a huge impact on frames/second.