Unable to find PhotonSocketPlugin Android build

hello,

I'm trying to test DemoRPGMovement project. It works fine in editor and in web player, but it doesn't work as Android build.
Function OnFailedToConnectToPhoton is executet with cause ExceptionOnConnect.

Command in console:
adb logcat | grep Unity
gives this output:
http://gyazo.com/98d4ebdabc982825cadb3b738dc5b62a

W/WindowManager( 448): Force-removing child win Window{418ebe60 SurfaceView paused=false} from container Window{418676f0 com.rrr.qwert/com.unity3d.player.UnityPlayerNativeActivity paused=false}
W/ActivityManager( 448): Activity idle timeout for ActivityRecord{41883640 com.mickwa.DemoRPGMovement/com.unity3d.player.UnityPlayerNativeActivity}
W/ActivityManager( 448): Activity stop timeout for ActivityRecord{41883640 com.mickwa.DemoRPGMovement/com.unity3d.player.UnityPlayerNativeActivity}
I/ActivityManager( 448): Activity reported stop, but no longer stopping: ActivityRecord{41883640 com.mickwa.DemoRPGMovement/com.unity3d.player.UnityPlayerNativeActivity}
I/ActivityManager( 448): Displayed com.mickwa.DemoRPGMovement/com.unity3d.player.UnityPlayerNativeActivity: +12s304ms
D/Unity ( 3982): GL_EXT_debug_marker GL_AMD_compressed_ATC_texture GL_AMD_performance_monitor GL_AMD_program_binary_Z400 GL_EXT_robustness GL_EXT_texture_format_BGRA8888 GL_EXT_texture_type_2_10_10_10_REV GL_NV_fence GL_
OES_compressed_ETC1_RGB8_texture GL_OES_depth_texture GL_OES_depth24 GL_OES_EGL_image GL_OES_EGL_image_external GL_OES_element_index_uint GL_OES_fbo_render_mipmap GL_OES_fragment_precision_high GL_OES_get_program_binary GL
_OES_packed_depth_stencil GL_OES_rgb8_rgba8 GL_OES_standard_derivatives GL_OES_texture_3D GL_OES_texture_float GL_OES_texture_half_float GL_OES_texture_half_float_linear GL_OES_texture_npot GL_OES_vertex_half_float GL_OES_
vertex_type_10_10_10_2 GL_OES_vertex_array_object GL_QCOM_alpha_test GL_QCOM_binning_control GL_QCOM_driver_control GL_QCOM_perfmon_global_mode GL_QCOM_extended_get GL_QCOM_extended_get2 GL_QCOM_tiled_rendering GL_QCOM_wri
teonly_rendering GL_AMD_compressed_3DC_texture GL_EXT_texture_filter_anisotropic
I/Unity ( 3982): Using class SocketUdpNativeDynamic
I/Unity ( 3982):
I/Unity ( 3982): (Filename: ./artifacts/AndroidManagedGenerated/UnityEngineDebug.cpp Line: 49)
I/Unity ( 3982):
I/Unity ( 3982): Update() was called by Unity. Scene is loaded. Let's connect to the Photon Master Server. Calling: PhotonNetwork.ConnectUsingSettings();
I/Unity ( 3982):
I/Unity ( 3982): (Filename: ./artifacts/AndroidManagedGenerated/UnityEngineDebug.cpp Line: 49)
I/Unity ( 3982):
E/Unity ( 3982): Unable to find PhotonSocketPlugin
E/Unity ( 3982): Connect() failed: System.DllNotFoundException: PhotonSocketPlugin
E/Unity ( 3982): at (wrapper managed-to-native) ExitGames.Client.Photon.SocketUdpNativeDynamic:egconnect (string)
E/Unity ( 3982): at ExitGames.Client.Photon.SocketUdpNativeDynamic.DnsAndConnect () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
E/Unity ( 3982):
E/Unity ( 3982): (Filename: ./artifacts/AndroidManagedGenerated/UnityEngineDebug.cpp Line: 49)
E/Unity ( 3982):
E/Unity ( 3982): Cause: ExceptionOnConnect
E/Unity ( 3982):
E/Unity ( 3982): (Filename: ./artifacts/AndroidManagedGenerated/UnityEngineDebug.cpp Line: 49)
E/Unity ( 3982):

Unity version: 4.6.0f3
Android device: Sony Xperia ST26i, Android 4.1.2

How can I fix this?

Comments

• Sorry for letting you wait. We've been on vacation AND sick.

Can you try to import the latest PUN+ 1.50.1 in a new, empty project and just switch to Android and export that? For me, that worked, so it might be a sneaky difference in our setups or so.

Is there a newer Unity version? Can you try that?
    Which build settings do you use? Specifically the Android settings?
    Do you set "stripping" in the player settings?
    You do have the Assets/Plugins/Android folder, right?
  • hello, I hope vacation were good and You feel fine :) I was able to fix this, not sure how... removed Photon files, switched platrofm, and copy Assets again sth like that... But it works great now.