MMORPG on Cloud or server?

Options
Hello all.I'm beginner of Photon.I have just viewed some guidance on PUN and Photon Server,and run the each demo.
But I also don't know how to run my own MMORPG game on Photon server or cloud,I mean just like the Demo Marco Polo do.
The source code in the demo seems having a lot,and i dont know how to use it in my own code.
How can i do for this,is there a quick way to run my own game on cloud or server?
Please give me some advice,thank you. :D

Comments

• Tobias
    Options
    Welcome!

It's good you're doing the Marco Polo Tutorial. I hope you actually coded it yourself while reading?! You should.
    There is no even lower level than that Tutorial and no guide how to apply it to your own game, sorry.
    You can try to get some answers if you have concrete questions and sometimes you can kick off a good discussion in this or Unity's forum about some general topics. Aside from that, finding out how to use the individual pieces, will be part of the challenge to make a game.
    In doubt, do the Tutorial again and then try to modify things a tiny bit to resemble your game just a bit more. Do this over and over and you end up with your game.