What happened to the servers?

Hello, recently I get error on connect to the Server and It happens sometimes (Now always).

The error:
Connect() failed: System.Net.Sockets.SocketException: An unrecognized computer such.

at System.Net.Dns.GetHostByName (System.String hostName) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
at System.Net.Dns.GetHostEntry (System.String hostNameOrAddress) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
at ExitGames.Client.Photon.IPhotonSocket.GetIpAddress (System.String serverIp) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
at ExitGames.Client.Photon.SocketUdp.DnsAndConnect () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

And on the "Dashboard -> My Applications" I see:
1jpvz7.png

What happens here? I can't keep working on my game.

Comments

• It seems you mistyped the server address in your client? Or your client can't use Domain Name Resolution, as this seems to be a DNS error.
    I am connected to the Photon Cloud right now with multiple devices, so it must be a setup issue.
    Find and check the PhotonServerSettings file in your project.
  • Hey,

the dashboard has been fixed - it shows the graphs correctly now.
  • Tobias wrote:
    It seems you mistyped the server address in your client? Or your client can't use Domain Name Resolution, as this seems to be a DNS error.
    I am connected to the Photon Cloud right now with multiple devices, so it must be a setup issue.
    Find and check the PhotonServerSettings file in your project.
    All okay, But doesn't matter now, It works fine.
    Nicole wrote:
    Hey,

the dashboard has been fixed - it shows the graphs correctly now.
    Hi, I don't know but it doesn't work right now.

Anyway, Thank you. :)