any help
thank you in advance

Comments

• hey any answer
    i am using pun free and core .net i got the
  • Tobias
    Options
    Sorry for the delay.
    Cool to read you experiment with Unity 5 beta!
    We look into it and so far it worked nicely with Standalone. I didn't test Win Phone 8.1 from Windows 10.

The issue might be related to beta 10 (now there is 16). Please update if the next tip doesn't help.
    We do have a special assembly for WP8. Afaik, Unity 5 will not use the special folders anymore to select which dll goes into which build. Or the names changed. So, maybe the dll in Win Phone 8.1 is not the one for that system.
    Check if you have Assets\Plugins\WP8\Photon3Unity3D.dll and if it's different from Assets\Plugins\Photon3Unity3D.dll. Then check the import/export settings and make sure it's being used for WP8.1. And last but not least, I would delete the generated solution and let Unity generate it from scratch.

Also check "Internet Client" in the player settings "Capabilities".

Hope that helps.
  • hello
    thank you for reply

i moved to beta 16
    and v1.5

and i got new pug for windosPhone
    http://www.mediafire.com/view/xuk1n2aid ... .08_PM.PNG
  • Tobias
    Options
    That error message is from Unity and it seems to relate to multiple DLLs in the generated solution?
    At the moment, I can't figure out what is wrong exactly in your project. I think maybe there are 2 or more dll copies? Each needs to be setup for export.
    The one in WP8 folder is for WP8. The others not. Maybe you can set this up in the Editor per file and try again.
    Or import the latest PUN into a new, empty project to try to export.
  • Hi Ali Ayasrah,
    I had the same problem, what I did:
    1 - Assets\Plugins\Photon3Unity3D.dll - Check only Editor under Select platforms for plugin.
    2 - Assets\Plugins\WP8\Photon3Unity3D.dll - Check only WP8Player under Select platforms for plugin AND select Assets\Plugins\Photon3Unity3D.dll as Placeholder
    3 - Assets\Plugins\Metro\Photon3Unity3D.dll - Check only WSAPlayer under Select platforms for plugin AND select Assets\Plugins\Photon3Unity3D.dll as Placeholder
    Hope it helps!
  • Tobias
    Options
    Caio, thanks for the heads up.
    Right, Unity 5 changes how plugins get exported and I didn't set those up so far.
    I would have guessed it would convert the old paths ("WP8") into fitting settings.

Ali, any news? You got it?
  • thank you Caio_lib for your help

actually i bought Mac and android device
    so i am working for android and iOS and i don't know about windows phone anything any more

when i import free pack (1.50.3) to unity i got this pug :

- Assets/Plugins/ChatApi/ChatClient.cs(32,31): error CS0246: The type or namespace name `IPhotonPeerListener' could not be found. Are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?

- Assets/Plugins/ChatApi/ChatPeer.cs(15,31): error CS0246: The type or namespace name `PhotonPeer' could not be found. Are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?

thank you very much
  • Tobias
    Options
    It seems the libs are not exported properly. Do you have Unity Pro? In Unity 5, you need to define per .dll file to which platforms it exports. Check the settings for the Assets\Plugins\*.dll.