Working with Photon and UFPS

Options
Has anyone succesfully got UFPS to work with Photon if so could someone kind of guide me to do so cant seem to figure it out i tried changing the Network player script from Worker demo and it makes the player float up to the sky cant seem to get this been trying for 2 weeks please help

Comments

• Tobias
    Options
    I'm sorry to read you couldn't make it run in 2 weeks.
    I have somewhat bad news and good news, too.

Good news:
    UFPS are integrating Photon multiplayer in their package.
    Bad news:
    It takes at least 2 more weeks until they publish it anywhere.

I don't know if they do and when the exact release date will be. Please get in touch with the UFPS Team.
    You can ask in their forum to be included if they do an Early Access.
  • Ya i heard about it but am trying to greenlight in December hope it comes out soon I have a 4 games worth of levels and missions done for my game series just want to get ufps in it instead of fps kit will look so much better btw Love your guys work here at photon was the first thing i have ever used for multiplayer and the only thing i will ever use :D
  • Tobias
    Options
    Thanks a bunch! That's great feedback.
    I'm sorry but I can't really help with integrating UFPS and Photon myself. Too bad the timing is so tense. But that's just how it always is, right?
    You might have more luck getting some input from fellow coders on the UFPS forum. Maybe someone can share or help.